207 LASER™® provides this web site (the “Web Site”) to inform and educate our customers.
207 LASER™ provides information about its products and services through this website. Information is believed to be accurate at the time it is created. However, like any printed material, information may become outdated over time. Information on the Web site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. 207 LASER™ will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Web site but assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this Web Site.
This Web Site contains information that is forward-looking and involves risks and uncertainties, including, but not limited to, risks associated with the inherent uncertainty of research, product development and commercialization, patent and product liability risks associated with the medical laser industry. Actual results may differ from the forward-looking information.
By using the Web Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) set forth below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You may freely browse and download materials from the Web Site. Downloadable materials are provided for your personal, non-commercial use. You are prohibited, however, from distributing, modifying, transmitting, reusing, reposting, or using any of these materials for public or commercial purposes without the express written permission of 207 LASER™. Elements of the website are protected by trademark, trade dress, and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, video, sound, image, or source code from the web site may be copied, distributed, modified, transmitted, reused, reposted, or used for any public or commercial purpose unless expressly permitted by 207 LASER™. All copyright and other propriety notices must be retained and shall not be altered in downloaded materials.
- COPYRIGHT: Content contained in this web site is Copyright © 207 LASER™. All Rights Reserved. All copyrightable material on this site, whether explicitly marked or not, is protected by the U.S. and international copyright laws and treaty provisions, including the compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of content and the overall source code and design of the web site. The content on this website may not be distributed, modified, transmitted, reused, reposted, uploaded, published, or used for public or commercial purposes without 207 LASER™’s express written permission. Permission is granted to download and print materials from this website for the sole purposes of viewing, reading, and retaining for reference.
- Images of people or places displayed on the Web Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, 207 LASER™. You are expressly prohibited from using these images unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Condition or by specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright, trademark, privacy, and/or publicity laws as well as communications regulations and statutes.
- Your use of the Web Site is at your own risk. Neither 207 LASER™ nor any other party involved in creating producing or delivering the Web Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to or use of the Web Site, including damages to or for viruses that may infect your computer equipment.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to the Web Site by electronic mail or others, including any data, questions, comments, suggestion,s or the like is and will be treated as, non-confidential and nonproprietary information. 207 LASER™, or any of its affiliates, may use such communication or material for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and further posting. Further, 207 LASER™ and its affiliates are free to use any ideas, concept, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication or material you sent to the Web Site for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products.
- Any and all product names referenced herein are trademarks of 207 LASER™ and may be registered in certain jurisdictions. The 207 LASER™ trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not 207 LASER™’s or in any manner that disparages or discredits 207 LASER™. Nothing contained in this Web Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use 207 LASER™’s trademarks in connection with any product, service, publication, or web site without the express written permission of 207 LASER™. Your misuse of the trademarks on this Web Site is strictly prohibited. You are advised that 207 LASER™ will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights in the Web Site and its contents to the fullest extent of the law.
- 207 LASER™ reserves the right to alter or delete material from the Web Site at any time for any reason without notification to anyone.
- 207 LASER™ may, at any time, revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions, and we recommend that you periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions.
- 207 LASER™ has not reviewed all of the web sites that may be linked to this Web Site and is not responsible for the content of any such sites. If you choose to go to sites linked to this Web Site, you do so at your own risk.
- DISCLAIMER THE MATERIALS ON THE WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND 207 LASER™ DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, GUARANTIES, AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, TO THE EXTENT THAT SUCH DISCLAIMERS ARE LEGALLY PERMISSIBLE. 207 LASER™MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, GUARANTIES, OR CONDITIONS AS TO THE SUITABILITY, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THE WEB SITE. 207 LASER™DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT THIS WEB SITE OR THE SERVER(S) ( THAT MAKE THE WEB SITE AVAILABLE OR ANY ADVERTISED OR HYPERLINKED WEBSITES ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE SITE, SERVER(S), OR ADVERTISED OR HYPERLINKED SITES WILL BE ACCESSIBLE AT ALL TIMES.
- Equitable Remedies: You agree that because of the unique nature of the Web Site and its content, and the propriety rights of 207 LASER™, your breach of this agreement would irreparably harm 207 LASER™ and monetary damages would be inadequate compensation. You further agree that 207 LASER™ shall be entitled to, in addition to any other damages, preliminary and permanent injunctive relief to enforce these terms.
- Applicable Law: This Web Site is created and controlled by 207 LASER™ in the state of Maine, USA. The laws of Maine will therefore govern these Terms, without reference to any principles of conflicts of laws. 207 LASER™ reserves the right to make changes to its Web Site and to these Terms at any time without notice. Any changes 207 LASER™ makes to its web site or to these terms shall be effective when posted. By continuing to use the Web Site after such changes are posted, you agree to the changes.
- Compliance with Applicable Laws and Export Control Laws: Use of this Web Site is governed by all applicable federal, state, and local laws. All information available on this Web Site is subject to U.S. export control laws and may also be subject to the laws of the country in which you reside. 207 LASER™ makes no representation that the content of this Site is appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you use this Web Site from another location, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws including, but not limited to, the export and import regulations of other countries.
- Regulatory Compliance: 207 LASER™ will adhere to current regulatory guidelines for promotional activities and will ensure that information posted on 207 LASER™’s website will meet current accepted regulatory practices and standards, be they in form of regulations, formal or informal governmental communications, or direct advice from regulators. Until governmental guidelines regarding the use of promotional material on the internet have been adequately formulated, 207 LASER™ will continue to observe existing regulations and follow its established internal procedures for development, review, and clearance of external communications.