The time has finally come to proceed with a limited reopening. We are eager to get back to some sort of normalcy and appreciate your patience as we’ve done our best to stay consistent with our messaging. Our back-to-work date is May 18th, 2020. Per state and local governance, we have devised a revised “safety standards” modus operandi. Please see our NEW GUIDELINES below for an in-depth look at what we’re doing differently to ensure community safety and more.
Do you have an upcoming appointment with us? Please observe the following CDC guidelines that have been implemented to prevent the spread of the coronavirus and keep our community safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We have gone digital. All forms will be sent via email to new clients and will need to be completed prior to your appointment.
NO MORE WAITING ROOM
- Wait in your vehicle until we call/text you to enter the building for your appointment.
- Drivers/companions stay in your cars in our parking lot.
- All individuals entering our office need to have a homemade cloth mask/surgical mask that covers your nose and mouth. *If your nose and mouth are not covered, you will not be allowed to enter the building.
- Temperatures will be taken and those with a fever (100.4 or higher) will need to reschedule.
- Sanitize hands with the automatic dispenser after entering the office.
- Avoid entry if you have flu-like symptoms: fever, cough, runny nose, nasal congestion, sore throat.
- Clients who have traveled to high-risk areas or have been in contact with a person known to be infected with COVID are not permitted in the office.
MLC is offering TELEHEALTH services to minimize the potential spread of COVID-19 by reducing the amount of time spent in the office. TELEHEALTH services are available for all NEW clients prior to scheduling a treatment.